Cancellation and Lateness Policy
A 24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment, except in cases of illness, emergency or inclement weather. Cancellations without 24 hour notice will result in a charge for your session, as that time has been set aside specifically for you.
Please arrive on time for your appointment. Time for your appointment has been arranged for you. If you arrive late your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Full payment for your session will be expected.
Causes for Massage Termination Policy
- Massage will be terminated immediately if a client makes any sexual advances or requests. Even questionable sexual discussion can be cause for termination. Massage therapy is therapeutic in nature and in no way sexual.
- A session will not be conducted if the client is intoxicated, using drugs or threatening my safety, the safety of others in the building or themselves.
Refer a Friend Program
- Refer a Friend Program is for when one of my current clients refers a new paying client for my services.
- Once your friend comes in for their visit and pays for their massage, I will send you a $20 gift card towards your next massage.
- Your friend must mention your name when either scheduling the appointment or filing out their new client intake form.
- You may use one or more $20 referral gift cards together when paying for an appointment, however, these referral gift cards cannot be combined with any other type of discount or offer.
- Unfortunately, $20 off referral gift cards cannot be used for purchasing “Gift Certificates.”
Payment is expected at the time service is rendered. Cash and credit cards are preferred. No third party checks will be accepted; the check must be from your own account. Payment by check authorizes my “Bad Check Recovery” company to collect a fee of $25.00 through electronic fund transfer from your account if your payment is returned unpaid. You will also be invoiced directly from me, $8.00 for the fee I am charged by my bank for your bounced check.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show”. They will be charged for their “missed” appointment and future service will be denied until payment is made. Arriving Late:
If you are not present for your scheduled session during the first 15 minutes (unless having telephoned me you might be late), it will be construed that you are a “no-show”. Depending upon how late you arrive, we will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment…and regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session.
Health History Intake Form
Before your massage you will be asked to complete an assessment form. This form will help us tailor a session that will match your needs. Your health history form will also help me determine if you have any conditions that would rule out massage, due to health risks.
Clients are asked to remove as much clothing as they are comfortable with. We will leave the room for you to undress, get on the massage table and cover yourself with a sheet and blanket in privacy. Before entering we will knock on the door to make sure you’ve had enough time. To respect personal privacy, provide adequate warmth, and promote professionalism you will be covered or draped with a sheet and/or blanket at all times so that only the part of the body being worked on is exposed.
Before and during the session make sure to communicate all your needs. Each person is different and has different likes and dislikes so make sure to let us know what will make you feel more comfortable. During the massage we will ask you for feedback making sure the pressure being used is not too much or too little. At any time during the session make sure to report any discomfort, whether it is from the massage or due to any problems or distractions related to the environment, such as; room temperature, face cradle, music volume, lighting, etc. Good communication enhances the massage session.
Cookies and similar tracking technologies are used to track the activity on Our Service and store certain information. Tracking technologies used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze Our Service.
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies:
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Personal Data my be used for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Your data is not shared with outside sources. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.